Sometimes, the drab can be wonderful in its simplicity. But there are other times when you need to bring out the color palette and see what colors pop to the world.
Instead of looking at creepy morbid gravestones, here’s something bright and beautiful, with potentially sinister undertones.
Tune in at 11:00 pm on 91.3 FM in Regina or online at www.cjtr.ca.
1. Blackie Jacket, Jr. – Mad
2. MonoNeon – Women, Water & Weed
3. Sting & Shaggy – Just One Lifetime
4. Anomalie – Crescent
5. Albert Hammond, Jr. – Harder Harder Harder
6. Lil Bub – MIDI Version
7. Ascot Royals – Techtonic
8. Ry Cooder – Married Man’s A Fool
9. Post Malone – Rock Star
10. The Bomb Pops – Dear Beer
11. Rafiq Bhatia – Hoods Up