It’s the Mosaic special! Tune in from 11:00 to midnight for music from around the tiny blue planet.
1. Lemon Bucket Orkestra – Kolomyjka (Canada / Romania)
2. Nomadic Massive – Spirit Shake (Canada/Haiti/Argentina/Chile/France…)
3. Mestre Curica – Pedrerinha De Marituba (Brazil)
4. Etran Finatawa – Diam Walla (Niger)
5. Les yeux d’la tete – I Don’t Speak English (France)
6. Buffy Sainte-Marie – We Are Circling (Canada First Nations)
7. Jovanotti – Sabato
8. Alyshia – Jenna (Canadian / India / Tanzania)
9. Nua – Fizzbuzz (Ireland)
10. Aurelio – Ineweyu (Honduras)
It’s nighttime. It’s Tuesday. You just got off a long weekend. You’re a little overtired. You’re a little out of it. There are only three things to do:
1. Pour yourself a little of something nice, something strong.
2. Tune in tonight from 11:00 to midnight.
Continue reading “Operation Manatee #156”
Tonight, your favorite music and your will is artist, is, to record all of the hosts and humble fun show! Tune from midnight 11:00 for the excellent music and fun!
Continue reading “Operation Manatee #155”
For the love of music, stop what you are doing and tune into Regina Community Radio! Your faithful hosts will be on the air from 11:00 to midnight to bring you the loud, quiet, fun, weird, cool stuff you like in the middle of the night. You weirdo.
Continue reading “Operation Manatee #154”
Tune in tonight from 11 to midnight for your musical guide into the mystic.
Continue reading “Operation Manatee #153”