Monday night made 20 year old Cory a very happy man – Disturbed played a show at the Mosaic Place in Moose Jaw. And while 33 year old Cory has become a little lapsed and jaded in his fandom, he was given a sorely needed kick in the ass, watching and dancing along with Mr. Draiman and the rest of the Disturbed crew.
Fast forward, back to present now, and Cory has a sweet nostalgia tooth now. We’re taking a step back and playing some “oldies” from right around the time of the early aughts and a much simpler Cory.
Continue reading “Operation Manatee #143: Nostalgia Sickness”
There’s so much good new music out, these days. Old favourites coming back from the dead, recent favourites coming out with new albums, random finds on the internet… You should tune in from 11:00 to midnight and enjoy some recent finds.
Alos, I think Cory is back, but don’t take my word for it.
Continue reading “Operation Manatee #142”
Cory’s out, so y’all are stuck with me. Tune into 91.3 FM from 11:00 to midnight for the dark side of the Manatee.
1. Henry Wagons – Unwelcome Company
2. Allah-Las – Don’t You Forget It
3. Fritz Helder And The Phantoms – Punch Me In The Neck
4. Foxes – White Coats
5. Leftover Crack – The Lie Of Luck
6. The Weeknd – XO / The Host
7. Saul Williams – The Bear / Colton As Cotton
8. Royal Canoe – Light
9. Beauty Pill – Ann The Word
10. BitBasic – Shroom
11. A Perfect Circle – Imagine