I promise, this will be the last time I say anything about the holidays (for about 12 months). Frankly, Chris is getting sick of Cory mentioning it all the time and as such, has DEMANDED that we go on the air tonight and specifically NOT play Christmas music.
SO… (ho, ho)… We will be on the air later tonight, per schedule, mandated to stay away from the festive music. 11:00 pm to midnight, either terrestrially on 91.3 FM in Regina or anywhere in the world via www.cjtr.ca.
Tune in and see what kind of presents we can bestow upon you that don’t require breaking and entering… unless you want.
1. Sloan – Bells On
2. Modest Mouse – Float On
3. Shugo Tokumaru – Parachute
4. Lorde – Everybody Wants To Rule The World
5. Hozier – Take Me To Church
6. 3 Days Grace – Burn
7. Deftones – Feiticeira
8. New Country Rehab – Cameo
9. Murder By Death – Rum Brave
10. Braindead Romeo – Comin’ Up Roses
11. Hollerado – Riverside
12. Tom Waits – Little Drop Of Poison